2 Jul 2011

Marc Desgrandchamps 2

I wrote recently on this blog about the paintings of Marc Desgrandchamps (post on 26/06). Here are a few more pictures of some of the most recent work in this exhibition. I sneaked these photos with a telephone camera (you are not allowed to take photographs of contemporary works in exhibitions, even if you buy the catalogue, which seems quite silly to me), so please excuse the quality and the framing, which is rarely straight. The other annoying thing is that I no longer seem able to enlarge more than one photo on this blog. This didn't used to be the case. I will try to find a solution as it makes it harder to appreciate some images, especially when they are on a large scale in real life, like these paintings.

The first one shows how nicely this show is hung (notice that I refrain from using the expression "well hung" to avoid Luc's sarcasm, though this will probably fail).



Untitled 2008

Untitled 2008

Untitled 2010/2011


1 comment:

  1. “ No dark sarcasm in this show-room,
    Hey, David, leave my wit alone
    All in all it’s just
    Another poster on the wall ...”

    ReplyDelete